£200 - £400
Ocean Mind offers both online and onsite corporate yoga classes to progressive businesses looking to promote wellness within their team, in order to maintain high performance levels.
The size of corporate yoga classes can vary depending on your needs and the space available at your location. The classes are designed to cover all levels of yoga.
They are flexible with time and length of the class. Yoga has a wide range of benefits at any time of the day. Practicing yoga before work can be a healthy start to the working day, a lunch time class can energise employees for the afternoon, and a yoga class scheduled at the end of the day can be a great way to calm the mind and let go of stress.
- Reconnect the mind and body
- Refocus the mind
- Rebalance the cortisol vs endorphins
- Restore the inner calm, let go of the cumulative stress
- Team bonding
- Recharges you mentally and physically
- Relieves physical tension, e.g. back, neck, or shoulder pain
- Great for fitness, toning and flexibility
- An antidote to mental and physical illness or injury
- Boosts overall health and therefore reduces absence from sickness
- Increases mindfulness in the workplace which builds resilience to stress and reduces absenteeism